An exclusive bottling of a Speyside Single Malt Whisky on a cask of one of the most traditional of Belgian beers, specially selected for you.
For the ‘Glen Moray à la Belge’ we married 3 casks of 11 year old Speyside Single Malt Scotch whisky in a Kriek Cantillon butt. This marriage took place on 3th October 2018.
After about 1 year and 5 months we put an end to the finishing period and found the time ripe to bottle this unique, bold, aromatic whisky with a Belgian twist.
Because the 3 Glen Moray casks didn’t fit completely in the Cantillon butt we also have some of the original Glen Moray Single Malt Scotch whisky available as it was before we finished it. This gives you a really good idea on the effect the finish had on the whisky.
- Glen Moray Single Malt Scotch whisky matured in 3 separate sister casks to be married in 1 Kriek Cantillon butt.
- Concept: a small beer-whisky box with 2 bottles of 35cl of Speyside Single Malt Whisky at 54,8° and 2 bottles of 37,5cl Kriek Cantillon Beer at 5,5°.
- Distilled, matured en bottled in Scotland
- Unchillfiltered – Natural Colour
- Cask Strength: 54.8% Vol.
- 10 years in refill Bourbon cask
- 1 year 5 months finished in Cantillon Kriek butt
- Distilled: 30/10/2008
- Reracked: 3/10/2018
- Bottled: 09/03/2020
- Bottles: 1082 (35 cl)
How to Order
Ordering is possible via the website of Thistle.